VISION,MISSION,PEOs,PSOs of Department
excel students for survival in fashion world and make them ethically capable
skillful resource person for fashion industries, along with, to provide fashion
excellence in woman to as pride of society.
- To create technical manpower for meeting
the current and future demand of garment industry.
- To recognize education in close
interaction with industry to emphasis on developments of technical skills in
the student entering the portal of industries.
- To Develop self employment skills for
- To inculcate environmental duties and
PEOs (Programme Educational Objectives)
- To make them
capable to fulfill apparel needs of society.
- To advance them
about present day technologies along with computerized software
- To shape them to
extend the boundaries in fashion, textile and design.
- To instill the
understanding of professional & ethical responsibility.
PSOs (Programme Specific Outcomes)
- Expertise in Identification of Yarns & Fabrics, Creating Patterns and Prints, Sewing apparel for Different age groups, finishing & Packaging a Product selling &
- Professional in Creating innovation Designs (Drawing/Sketch)
of costume by hand and Computerized Software like AutoCAD, CorelDraw,
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and delivering Presentation with Documentation
Made by MS Office.
- Ability to Interact with Fashion Industrialist & Skills
to Organize Workshop, Exhibition & Project for the Society to gift them
with never Varieties in Apparel, Jewellery & Footwear.
Failed to connect to mysqli: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
- Single needle lock stitch sewing machine
- Desktop Computer System (Acer Model, Intel Core i3, 3.30GHZ Processor, 64-bit ,4GB RAM,500 GB HDD) with Internet facility
Mrs. DIPTIBEN VAGHELA
Mrs. KUSUM JOSHI
Ms. BINABEN GAJJAR
Ms. BINDUVASINI NAKARANI
Mrs. REKHABEN DAVE
Ms. REKHA CHHAIYA
Ms. MEENABEN PANDYA